Jackfruit Mango Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
Recipe from Priya Kitchenette
- Mango – 1 cup (peeled and chopped)
- Jackfruit – 1 cup (chopped)
- Milk – 2 cups
- Green Cardamom – 2
- Muesli – 2 cups
- Broken Almonds – 2 tbsp
- Candied fruits – 2 tbsp
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Add chopped mango, jackfruit, cardamom pods, milk in your blender and blitz it until smooth.
- Pour the content in 2 bowls.
- Add muesli, broken almonds, raisins, candied fruits in the bowl.
- Mix and serve.
- No added sugar as the fruits add the sweetness. You can add extra sugar as per your taste.